GRIFF was stranded for twelve hours in Minnesota at the airport. His flight was delayed and instead of complaining about it he decided to call up the one person he knows in town. That person had just landed and showed GRIFF around a little and then he went to The Mall of America.
While there GRIFF booked a show, read books and then made his way back to the airport. He finally got on the flight and was delayed another two hours. GRIFF received a phone call that his dog was in an accident. At that point he didn’t get upset and instead just asked God for peace during his prayer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CHART-TOPPER KIERRA SHEARD RELEASES HER NEW SINGLE, “MIRACLES” FEAT. PASTOR MIKE JR.
- VaShawn Mitchell to Host a LIVE RECORDING Featuring Donnie McClurkin, JeKalyn Carr & Kelontae Gavin
- Marvin Sapp Lands Sixth #1 RADIO Single As “ALL IN YOUR HANDS” TOPS
- Local NAACP Leader, Kent Carter, Killed While On Vacation in Turks and Caicos
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- This DC Tennis Player Is Heading to Spain For The Rare Opportunity to Train at Rafa Nadal’s Academy!
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)