Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #SayHerName: Woman Shot And Killed By Boyfriend Outside Family Dollar Over $36
- New Scam Alert! You Won’t Be NIKE’s New Brand Ambassador — Sorry
- San Francisco Ends Excessive Court Fees That Keep Offenders In Debt
- Major Money Moves: Akon is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency Called “Akoin”
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting: “It’s Okay… If You’re Married!” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Should Portray Marvin Gaye In The Dr. Dre-Produced Biopic? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris To Tour California Immigration Detention Center
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To