Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here Are The Names Of The Children Missing In D.C. Since Jan 1, 2018
- This Custodian Stole From Students During The National School Walkout
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- DC Museum Explores The Evolution And Influence Of HBCUs
- Vic Mensa Creates Nonprofit To Help Chicago Youth Overcome Trauma From Violence
- Fort Benning Appoints First Black Commander
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Colin Kaepernick All Smiles As He Heads To Court
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy