Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – The World Needs Your Message (Day #9)
- Tye and Shante’ Tribbett Talks About Their Restored Marriage
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You Don’t Have To Act Like You’re Strong (Day #8)
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Ava Duvernay’s “Colin in Black and White” Debuts on Netflix This Friday, October 29th
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- NBA Extends Support For HBCUs Across 107 Schools & Announces Inaugural NBA X HBCU Classic
- More Than 10,000 Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Maryland Schools Since Reopening
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death