Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tasha Page-Lockhart Talks Prayer Breakfast & Being A Preachers Kid
- Join St. Jude Tomorrow At The 2018 Prayer Breakfast
- Ava DuVernay Will Be Giving Us Life As Director Of Upcoming Superhero Flick
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Shaquille O’Neal Believes More Cops Should Be In Schools And A Gun Ban Is Not The Answer
- Terry Crews Says Hollywood Is ‘Like A Plantation’ And ‘If This Is The End Of My Career, Just End It’
- DeAndre Harris, Brutally Beaten After Charlottesville White Supremacist Rally, Still Faces Trial
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?