Sir The Baptist might be a hip-hop artist, but his new song “Heaven” has fans of gospel music loving it. He was raised in church, his father was a preacher and his mother didn’t love him listening to anything but gospel. Sir The Baptist at one point was homeless and making money as a Lyft driver to survive.
In his music he wants to deliver the message that God has a plan for you and will direct you the right way. He mentioned that it’s all about sticking to what you want to do and following your dreams. Sir The Baptist loves making music and no matter what will continue to give the fans what they love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Arrestee Identifed As A Member Of Omega Psi Phi, New Video Of Arrest
- Starbucks To Close Stores On May 29 For Racial Bias Training
- This ‘Washington Post’ Columnist Says It’s Hard Being A White Man In America
- Barbara Bush Dead At 92
- Love Talking: Smothered Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Millenials Are Even More Delusional Than Their Parents On Police Brutality
- Unarmed 26-Year-Old Black Father Killed By Police Who Possibly Fired Over 30 Shots
- The Odds Are That Starbucks’ Racial Sensitivity Training Won’t Work
- Get Up Poll: What We Can All Learn From “God Math” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The ‘Trump Effect’ Is Blamed For A Spike In Racial Bullying Among Students