Did you go to church on Sunday? Erica Campbell did and spoke about how Warren Campbell preached about insanity of praise. She gave a backstory of David that fought Goliath and how people tried to attack him after that battle.
Their swords were drawn and all David could think about was praising God. Erica explained that in the worst of times even while the enemy is trying to attack you just call his name. God will get you through the worst of times, tell us what your pastor spoke about in church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Week In Praise With Ronnette Harrison [April 15th – April 20th]
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can “Get Up” Listeners Make Erica Campbell & GRIFF Laugh? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Former School Superintendent, Dallas Dance, Sentenced
- Criminal Charges In Eric Garner Chokehold Killing Are Left Up To Jeff Sessions