Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Classic Fred Hammond Interview
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Le’Andria Johnson Gets To The Root Of Her Issues On “Iyana: Fix My Life” Part 2
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Got Us”
- Prayer Requests “Prayer Will Fix It”
- Sunday School Review “You’re In Good Hands”
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into 9 Law Schools
- Scholarship Created To Honor Legacy Of ER Doctor Killed In Chicago
- Sony Pictures To Release Animated Film That Celebrates Black Hair
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com