Montell Jordan left R&B music and is talking about his journey afterwards. He was a cheater and it almost ended his marriage, but God had other plans. Montell mentioned that God restored the love within his marriage and they were able to work everything out.
He didn’t want to have a broken marriage and wanted his family to be together. God changed the heart of his wife and him as a man. He is so thankful and happy where is life is right now.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
- EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta Lawyer Representing Woman Arrested For #PeeingWhileBlack Says Cop Is Lying
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black-Owned Luxury Hair Line MADALI Hair Available On Amazon’s Textures & Hues
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cold: These Parents Are Suing Their Son Because He Won’t Leave The Nest
- Folks Were Afraid To Adopt This Pitbull Until One Couple Changed Its Life
MC Lyte’s Romantic Destination Wedding [PHOTOS]
1. MC Lyte Got Married This Weekend1 of 9
2.2 of 9
3.3 of 9
4.4 of 9
5.5 of 9
6.6 of 9
7.7 of 9
8.8 of 9
9.9 of 9
Montell Jordan Shares His Journey From Cheating To A Committed Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com