Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- There’s A Twitter Account For A Dog Who Sniffs Out Racism, And It’s Absolutely Glorious
- Steve Pemberton Speaks About Overcoming Mental And Physical Abuse As A Foster Child [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s How The Obamas’ Netflix Deal May Impact Their Net Worth
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Republican Infighting Puts Changes To Food Stamp Program In Limbo
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Comic & Teacher Cornelius George Explains How He Uses Humor To Keep His Students Engaged [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Head Of Streams: Barack And Michelle Obama Sign Mega-Deal With Netflix