Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Arrangements Announced for the Queen of Soul
- People Are Outraged That Donald Trump Says, “Aretha Franklin Worked For Me” As A Response To Her Passing
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa’s Publisher Responds To Trump’s Legal Threats
- These Powerful Black Women Won’t Let Trump Stop Them From Being Heard
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Our Program Director, Ron Thompson, Stops By Good Morning Washington To Honor Arethat Franklin