Toni Estes is known for her beauty tips, music, fashion and more. She spoke with Erica Campbell about people that wear designer everything and how it sometimes can look a bit country. Toni believes in spending most of your money on quality shoes that can last.
She also filled us in on how you should shop the seasons inside out. Tony spoke about purchasing clothes for the winter in the summer that way you are buying it on sale. She also believes in buying classic looks that you can wear all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- ‘Massa’? Plantation’s Black Overseer Refuses To Apologize For Juneteenth Debacle
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Barack And Michelle Obama Create Series To Teach Youth About Civic Engagement
- Breaking Barriers: Dr. Jason Wingard To Become Temple University’s First Black President
- U.S. District Judge Debra M. Brown Makes History In Mississippi
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Pharrell Williams To Open Norfolk-Based School For Underserved Students
Toni Estes Shares How To Look Rich Without Going Broke [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com