Toni Estes is known for her beauty tips, music, fashion and more. She spoke with Erica Campbell about people that wear designer everything and how it sometimes can look a bit country. Toni believes in spending most of your money on quality shoes that can last.
She also filled us in on how you should shop the seasons inside out. Tony spoke about purchasing clothes for the winter in the summer that way you are buying it on sale. She also believes in buying classic looks that you can wear all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Kamala Harris Sworn In Using A Bible Owned By Baltimore Born Thurgood Marshall
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Will Perform At the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Deitrick Haddon Will Introduce New Music at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Todd Dulaney Will Perform at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Jokia Performs Tonight at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration (audio)
Toni Estes Shares How To Look Rich Without Going Broke [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com