Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays
- Study Finds Teen Churchgoers Stop Attending As Young Adults
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- John Boyega Producing Movie “God Is Good” About A Gangster-Turned-Pastor
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]