Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- LeBron James Criticizes NBA’s Condensed Schedule Following Kawhi Leonard’s ACL Injury
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- Justice For Mikayla Miller: Black And Brown Politicians Demand Independent Investigation Into Teen’s Death
- Here Is The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW