Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The New You – Small Steps Make A Difference (Day #5)
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teens Harass At The Indigenous People’s March In Washington, D.C.
- Ellen DeGeneres Blesses The “Furlough Cheesecake Sisters” with $20,000
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera MowrySource: 1 of 7
2. Tia MowrySource: 2 of 7
3. Yvonne OrjiSource: 3 of 7
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. Lolo JonesSource: 6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun AlexanderSource: 7 of 7
Love Talking: Teach Him How To Love You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com