Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ Hairston’s Son, James, Graduates Bowie State
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera MowrySource: 1 of 7
2. Tia MowrySource: 2 of 7
3. Yvonne OrjiSource: 3 of 7
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. Lolo JonesSource: 6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun AlexanderSource: 7 of 7
Love Talking: Teach Him How To Love You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com