Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid’s Are Rising In Popularity
- Inspirational Lifestyles: 5 Biblical Truths About Time and Productivity – God will finish the work we leave unfinished (Day #3)
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Jump-In Car Thefts Are On The Rise! Beware DMV!
- Washington Football Team Set To Retire Sean Taylor’s #21
- What’s The Tea: William Shatner Becomes The Oldest To Go Into Space
Love Talking: Teach Him How To Love You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com