Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Trump Administration Gives Saudis A Pass On Likely Killing Of Muslim Journalist
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera Mowry1 of 7
2. Tia Mowry2 of 7
3. Yvonne Orji3 of 7
4. Jordin Sparks4 of 7
5.5 of 7
6. Lolo Jones6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun Alexander7 of 7
Love Talking: Teach Him How To Love You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com