Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Lady Gaga Gets Her Dog Back Safe and Secured
- Jeremy Lin Hints At Being Called “Coronavirus” On Court By Other Players In Instagram Post
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- BHM Spotlight: Carl Lamarre Is Forging A Path For Black Creators Through Music, Media & Community
- Janet Hubert Discusses How Her ‘Fresh Prince’ Departure and the Aftermath Took a Toll on Her Mental Health
- #BRUHNews: NYC Man Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Women Because They Were Light-Skinned
- Jordan Brand Drops The Air Jordan 1 “What The?” Doernbercher Via Auction
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty