Twitter and so many others stood behind Serena Williams after the French Open decided to ban catsuits from the game. Serena came out in her Nike designed catsuit, which was made to help from her developing blood clots. Many believe that people were hating on Serena’s body and it’s wrong to make her out as an example.
Another tennis player had on a white one and she wasn’t called out for it. Nike continues to stand by Serena saying that they can take the superhero out the suit, but can’t take away her super powers. Serena also mentioned that the outfit made her feel like the queen of Wakanda.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Proclaim Your Blessings Great And Small
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 7)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 6)
- The Official Home Going Celebration For Apostle Ralph E. Green
- Shae’s Corner Stone:Soul Food
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
Why It Was Wrong For The French Open To Ban Catsuits [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com