Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- Makeup Shayla Joins Forces With Morphe On Shade-Inclusive Foundation Filter Effect
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Twitter Puts an End to MyPillow Guy’s Pillow Talk For Good!
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Mamba Mentality: Quotes To Live By As We Remember The Great Kobe Bryant
- 8 Quotes That Tell The Life & Times Of Legendary Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
Voting Issues Underway Across The Country; Machines Not Working Properly Due To Humidity was originally published on praisecharlotte.com