“It’s time to stop the violence…that is killing out children and our communities. It’s time to help each other build neighborhoods where each of us kids, teens, and adults can feel safe and secure from crime. A tough task? Yes, but it’s a challenge that each of us can do something about. We can reclaim our communities child by child, family by family, neighborhood by neighborhood.”
- Pray to God.
- Join your neighborhood association and be active.
- Become a block watcher and get your personal Crime Watch Number.
- Do all that you can to address criminal activity in your own home.
- Seek professional assistance for any family member or friend that may need medical and/or mental help.
To learn of the rest go to .24 Commandments
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
#WeWillPersist: 10 Black Women Who Deserve Their Own Monuments
1. Black Girls Rock!Source: 1 of 11
2. Missy ElliottSource: 2 of 11
3. Former First Lady Michelle ObamaSource: 3 of 11
4. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource: 4 of 11
5. Harriet TubmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 11
7. Ida Bell Wells-BarnettSource: 7 of 11
8. Sojourner TruthSource: 8 of 11
9. Serena WilliamsSource: 9 of 11
10. Rosa ParksSource: 10 of 11
11. Shirley ChisholmSource: 11 of 11
24 Commandments on How To Safely Address Crime & Violence In Our Communities was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com